Saturday, November 22, 2008

Thoughts for Friends

So I have a problem. Well most people wouldn't say it's a problem, I think most people wish to have something close to my "problem."

So here it is... When I see my friends going through tough times, or when I see them sad I can't help but feel their sadness. I can't help but to want to do everything in my power to just make it all better.

Today has been one of those days that I just wanted to make everything better. It seemed that al around me something was going wrong in one of my friend's lives. I felt completely helpless. Which is not a common feeling for me.

After feeling this way all day I'm here in front of the computer still feeling helpless. Usually I can do something or say something and it helps. I mean if I do something funny and my friend laughs or smiles that makes me feel that maybe, just maybe, I did something that helped them.

Today I didn't get that satisfaction or rather relief. It something that now I know doesn't help only the person that is struggling, but it helps me.

Basically I think I am writing this for all of my friends who are going through a tough time in life. I am constantly thinking about all of you!! I know there might not be a lot I can do or say to make anything better, but believe me I constantly pray for all of you and I am mindful of you. And if there is anything at all I can do let me know and I will do it in a heart beat! Whether it be just listening or the most outrageous thing you can think of... I mean it anything!

I love you all and hope for nothing but joy and happiness for everyone!

1 comment:

Mishimmy said...

I love you honey! You are an amazing friend. I don't know what I'd do without you. I'm so very blessed you are in my life. You always make me feel better.