Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Dance Events! The Love and the Hate!

This is a love hate relationship I have going on with lindy exchanges and other events!

I love them because they are amazing and there are SOO many. I love dance events because no matter what I always learn something new! I love dance events because they are SO fun and a good excuse to go see the world! I love these events because I make new friends and see new places!

I hate them because I can't go to all of them, because there are too many! I hate them because they cost money that I don't have (for travel and the actual event). AND I hate them because they leave me wanting more dancing and I can never satisfy the urge!

Basically... swing events are the bane of my exisitence, BUT the marshmallows to my hot chocolate at the same time. Funny how that works out sometimes!

I'm working on my schedule of events for the next year. If you have any that are a MUST GO TO let me know and I'll do my best to work them in!

3 comments:

Alexis said...

I have two that you HAVE to go to.

1. UT!
2. Sacramento

I choose those because I'll definitely be at both & want to see you. :)

Karenvizzy said...

I'll most def. be at ULX! Can't miss that!! I probably won't go to Sac Exchange... to close to some other events I want to go to, and since I've been to Sac... you know?

Alexis said...

Ok, fine. As long as you go to ULX, I think I just might live.