Thursday, November 27, 2008

Mixed CDs/Tapes/Playlists

Ok so I have a confession....

I've always dreamed of getting a mixed CD/tape/playlist from a special someone. Meaning someone I was dating or someone I was interested in. I know that sounds a little cheesy, but I think if you knew how big of a hopeless romantic I am you would understand.

I have not gotten a mixed CD/tape/playlist to this day. After seeing Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist this dream really hit hard. I remember thinking in all of my relationships... "that would be awesome if he would just put all of these songs that he tells me about on a CD for me."

Now I realized that some guys might think, "oh that's lame." Or some guys might think it makes you less masculine. I guess depending on the girl you give it to that could be the case, but I am not one of THOSE girls! I would love it and like you that much more!

At any rate... Mixed CDs/Tapes/Playlists are great and I only hope one day I could be so lucky that someone will find me worthy of one!

No comments: