Monday, June 23, 2008

Twitter

I'm sure most of those reading my blog know I'm a twitter-er.

What is Twitter you may ask? Well It's good that Wikipedia has answers to almost EVERYTHING!


"Twitter is a free social networking and micro-blogging service that allows users to send 'updates' (or 'tweets'; text-based posts, up to 140 characters long) to the Twitter web site, via the Twitter web site, short message service (SMS), instant messaging, or a third-party application such as Twitterrific or Facebook."


Twitter has basically become my favorite part of the day. Waking up to say good morning to everyone and getting a cheerful "Hello @karenvizzy! How are you from" @br0xen or @mishimmy. Hearing about @bobthecow being a leader, "I overheard Homogonized was the new overheard." Watching as @popthestack @lelani and @drfindley geek out about Dr. Who. @jessicaford and @some0...chasyaldor...chasy (lol) talk about birthday presents and eating "baby". @sesasha and @sdswingr poking fun at me for something I said or did, or just calling me a douchebag.

Basically I have to say thank you to all of my close twitter friends who make the day go by so much faster! Each of you have a special place in my heart.

No fear for all those twitter-ers I haven't met yet I'll make room in my heart for you too!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

And thank you too Karen! You're worth the follow :)