Thursday, June 12, 2008

Karen the Douchebag

"So I'm hangin' out with all of my buddies, and uh, I realize something,I realize something. Think of the group of people you've knownthe longest in your life. Think of the group of friends you've hung out with the most, maybe you're all here tonight.And this is what I realized, I had an epiphany, and here it is, right here:There is one person, in every group of friends, that nobody f***ing likes.
You basically keep them there, to hate their guts.When that person is not around the rest of your little base camp,your hobby, is cutting that person down.


Example: "Karen, is always a douchebag."

Every group has a Karen and she is always a bag of douche.And when she's not around, you just look at each other and say,"God, Karen, she's such a douchebag!".Until she walks up, then you're like, 'Hey, what's up Kar-? Kar-. What's up Kar-?'"

- Dane Cook
Apparently I'm a bag of douche. This is my claim to fame right here! lol. So from now on I expect people to say "Hey Kar!" to me. And this is fair warning... I'm allowed to be a douchebag!

1 comment:

Owen said...

Hahahaha I love it!