Wednesday, June 18, 2008

SLC to LA from IDK

If you didn’t know before here is an official announcement for you, I am moving back home on August 31, 2008 (F.Y.I. for everyone that’s the day after my birthday). By the way, the reason it’s an official announcement here is because I know no one back home knows I have a blog and I don’t want people back home to know. That was a disclaimer for those back home who may come across this.

I’m looking forward to moving back to the good ol’ SFV (San Fernando Valley located in Northern Los Angeles County).

There is a “but”

The dilemma I face is this: I want to move back now! There are many reasons I find it would be beneficial to wait, but I can’t stand talking to my friends on the phone and wishing I was there to do the cool stuff they are doing! Every time I get off of the phone with my BFF Rocio ---> Photobucket I find myself wanting to move back that day.

For instance today, I called her to tell her I’m an ace for not realizing the date until 10:30 pm last night (it was her birthday). We talked for a while and she had to go, because she was getting another call. After I hung up I went right back to work doing what I do. Suddenly a wave of nostalgic memories came FLOODING back! Then I start thinking of when the soonest I could move back and I start missing my friends and the fun good times we had together all the time.

On the other hand though, after I start thinking I’ll quit before Camp Hollywood (CH) go to CH then come back pack and move! I start to think, “Well I want to be here for my birthday,” “I don’t want to leave my friends HERE,” and “If I move back when I’m still a teenager my parents will have a field day!”

I think it basically comes down to the fact that I know moving back home is going to be the right choice. The choice I have to decide on though is whether or not I want to wait or go back now. I wish people would just make the decision for me! That would be a lot easier!

Suggestions? Comments? Concerns?

2 comments:

chasy said...

i'll make the decision for you.

ready?

you should move back now.

okay so NOW, what was your GUT REACTION to that statement? that should tell you if you should wait or not. :D

Karenvizzy said...

wow thanks! that actually helped! ;) you're my favorite!