Sunday, June 15, 2008

Holding a snake

So holding a snake is an interesting experience. It's something I've always been afraid of. Well Thanks to one of my bestest and hottest friends in the world, Drew, I slowly worked my way up to holding his ball python.
  • First I started by watching him handle the snakes and blue tongued skinks and feed them.
  • Next, I pet his skinks.
  • Third, I held a skink.
  • Then, I let a snake slither on my arm just a little.
  • FINALLY, today I actually held a ball python.
(All reptiles and Drew are pictured below as well as me holding the python.)

Mind you it has taken my 3 months to get to this point. But the point is I got there! Right? right!

Drew
Photobucket

Blue Tongued Skink
Photobucket

Ball Python
Photobucket

ME HOLDING THE BALL PYHON
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

snakes and stuff are horrible and gross but i'm proud of you for doing it because i certainly never will. now if drew needs someone to hold is "snake" i'm there :P lol

chasy said...

pigtails!! (i know this post has nothing to do with pigtails but you have pigtails in the last picture!) i heart pigtails! i wear them almost every day.