Friday, July 4, 2008

Taking a Trip

Yes that's right! To celebrate the 4th of July, Independence Day, I'm taking a trip 4 hours south of Sandy, Utah to Arches National Park. Drew and I are leaving today, after I get off of work (around 3pm), and heading down there.

Even though I have gone to Arches before and hiked to the Delicate Arch, I am thoroughly excited! I have not done any of the hikes other than Delicate Arch; which means there will be a lot to do/see.

So here's the Pre-Hike check off list (as of now).
I think This will make for a pretty amazing trip! Don't worry of course I will post pictures and tell everyone about my experience! See you all Saturday night!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is a "rockstar" and "fruit leather"? and why do you want to look at rocks? i don't understands. is air conditioning involved? i know a cute guy is so that explains something...i guess. i'm rather confused though.

-Tim said...

Rockstar is an energy drink, fruit leather think of a fruit rollup but made out of actual fruit....
And by the way, Karen, I still can't believe you are only going for one day...that is so lame

Rachel said...

Hope you're having an awesome time!

Karenvizzy said...

Well Jessica all I need is a cute guy and I'm willing to do anything! lol!

And Tim I would have gone longer, but could... I can always go back!

And thanks Rachel I had tons of fun!