Monday, July 14, 2008

Play time

A few nights ago I had the most fun I have had since the "take cover" incident with Rocio(which consisted of her and I throwing stuffed animals back and forth yelling "take cover" in Russian type accents).

At any rate, Drew and I were at the grocery store and just happened to walk down the isle with the $2 toys. For some reason we go all out! The next thing I know we're walking out of the store with PVC Dinosaurs, Army Men, toy guns that shoot the arrows that stick to the wall, and the magic sponges that turn from pill type things to sponges.

We get back to Drew's place throw the pills in warm water and make our way to the garage. After separating the dinosaurs and army men into two teams. We set up the team formations and set some ground rules. Then the battle begun! The goal was to knock down the opposing army.

I felt pretty confident because I didn't have just anyone as my commander(s) I had the whole land before time crew! Petrie, Spike, Ducky, Cera, and Little Foot. Unfortunately these commander weren't up for the challenge. Even after recruiting Drew's brother Alex we still experienced an upsetting loss.

HERE are a few pics I took with my phone to remember the night. (Note my sunburn from earlier that day at Arches.)

No comments: