Monday, September 22, 2008

Back in California

More specifically I'm back in the San Fernando Valley (or LA county).
Photobucket


So far it's been great. Besides the living at home part. My parents drive me absolutely up the wall! I have started school at Los Angeles Pierce College and so far that's going really well! This is the 4th week into the semester and my first tests are on this Wednesday. Wish me luck!

Right now I'm working at The Granada Hills Pizza Cookery (on Balboa and Devonshire). I'm absolutely loving it! It is almost exactly the same as when I left! I mean except for the new front wall... That was courtesy of a hit and run driver. I think they wanted us to offer a drive-thru service. lol. I work there just over 35 hours a week which is great because it's fun and it's good money.

Working and school are my two MAIN focuses... of course there are others as well. Dancing would be one of them! I've gone dancing every week since I've been back. This past Saturday (September 20, 2008)I actually went to Third Saturday Swing and had a blast!

I've also tried my hand at a couple things I've never done before! The most exciting would be mountain biking! Yes I did it! Even clumsy ol' me got on a mountain bike and went on an actual trail! It was awesome and I'm going again probably on Wednesday! The other thing is actually committing to finishing a book series. I've never finished a series of books before, so I have committed to finishing the Blue Bloods series. I would suggest that everyone read it!

So that's what I've been doing for the last three weeks! Ain't it exciting?! I know I'm not a very interesting person, but I'm planning on doing a lot more in the near future and I'm sure that will be more interesting to read.

1 comment:

-Tim said...

Glad you are enjoying life...but you still live with your parents...are you going to the Vegas exchange?