Saturday, October 25, 2008

Places I Want to Visit

Here is a list of places I want to visit (I may have already been to some of these places, but if they're listed I want to go again).

> Seattle, WA
> New York, NY
> Orlando, FL
> Kansas City, KS
> Washington DC
> Paris, France
> London, England
> Stockholm, Sweden
> Minneapolis, MN
> Berlin, Germany
> Rome, Italy
> Portland, OR
> San Fransisco, CA
> Sacramento, CA
> Phoenix, AZ
> Hawaii
> Denver, CO
> West Yellowstone, MT
> Keystone, SD
> Austin, TX
> New Orleans, LA
> Boston, MA
> Barcelona, Spain
> Ontario, Canada
> Madrid, Spain
> Frankfurt, Germany
> Munich, Germany
> Beijing, China
> Tokyo, Japan
> Amsterdam, The Netherlands
> Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

That's the list so far! As I go to these places I'm going to post about it. At some point in my lifetime I hope I will visit all of these places. That would be the greatest thing in the world!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I want to join you on the trips, sounds great!

Karenvizzy said...

Let's do it Tim! That would be AMAZING!! I'll go to The Netherlands first pick you up and then we'll go! lol!