Monday, October 20, 2008

Don't break the Chain!

Thanks to my friend Traci and her blog post about her goal to not breaking the chain I'm changing my outlook on how I make goals. My goals usually are oh I want to do this, but taking no action and no positive reinforcement to make them happen. BUT when I mentally started a chain I could see that I'm actually working toward something and that I'm building on something and making it bigger and stronger everyday. Positive reinforcement helped me immensely! Now it's just time to make it official into something I can physically see.

SO STEP ONE, I'm going to print off some calendars.
STEP TWO is to not break the chain.

One of my goals is to go to the gym everyday (except Sunday). So far I've done really well except Friday when I was surprised by the fact that I had to work all day and Saturday when I was in bed most of the day with a migraine type headache.

I encourage everyone to read The "don't break the chain" article. It may just be the motivation you need to get off your patooty! Just like it was mine!

Good luck!

No comments: