Monday, April 19, 2010

Announcement!!! It's a Girl!

Okay... I admit it... I'm not pregnant, but I bet it grabbed your attention right?!

Although the "it's a girl" part is incorrect I do have a pretty big announcement to make. You ready?!

I'm saying, "peace out, LA! I'm outta here!"

Where am I going you ask? Well it's elementary, my dear Watson. Phoenix, of course! I recently have been cleared to work with Autistic children with a company called H.O.P.E. Group AZ. The company provides respite and rehabilitation care for Autistic individuals in Arizona. Since that's what I want to do with myself as a career I thought I might as well get a head start in the field!

When is this big move going to happen?? May 1st! BUT depending on certain work situations I may decide to bump it up to April 30th... if everything works out. It's super close and I'm getting super excited!

I can't wait to start a new chapter in my life! I'm super scared and nervous about being in a completely different place, starting a new job, and trying to figure everything out (again)... BUT I'm so glad that I'll have the support of all my family and friends out there! I can't help but feel that this is a step in the right direction, whatever that direction might end up being!

1 comment:

Amber Ripley said...

Best of luck to you in Pheonix Karen!!! sad i didnt get to say goodbye!