Saturday, January 24, 2009

Saturday Night In!

Yes I'm at home on a saturday night!! It may sound lame, and probably is, but I would just like to say that I don't really care that it is socially weird to stay in on a weekend night.

I mean really what gets better than sitting next to a roaring fire watching "Wallace & Gromit Three Amazing Adventures" and reading 1984?! (That was not a serious question mind you... I know there are plenty of other things that are better options)

I have to admit it is definitely nice though. I'm tired after the whole week of working and dancing. Since Saturdays are my only days off I think I have a bit of a right to stay in and have a nice and quiet night to myself. Don't you agree?

My night has consisted of Facebooking, realizing that I just got Walace and Gromit in the mail today and immediately decided to watch it with a fire going, eating ice cream and now writing a blog about my uneventful night. After I have posted this I'm going to read a bit more of 1984 and then who knows?! Knowing the party animal I'm being tonight I'll probably go to bed! Look at me go!!

Hope everyone enjoyed their Saturday night whatever it was you ended up doing!!

No comments: