Thursday, September 24, 2009

Leaving on a Jet Plane

You know when you get into a mood and you just want to post but you don't have anything to post about?? Well that's me right now! Sooo I'm just gonna talk for a bit!

Yes it's 3 o'clock in the morning... and I'm not sleeping. Like the crazy person that I am for some reason I decide NOW is a good time to post a BLOG.

Well in life, contrary to my normal response of nothing, a lot has been going on. I am currently a full time student, I currently work full time, and on top of that I dance almost every night of the week! Something had to give so I have decided to drop a class which will still leave me with 9 or 10 credits which is a pretty hefty load.

I just had my 21st birthday on August 30th! I went to Vegas and let me tell you, that was a BLAST! The last month has been a good month as far as traveling wise. Out of the last 5 weekends I've only been home one. I have gone to Phoenix three times to visit friends and go to dance events and I went to Vegas once.

The traveling isn't going to stop there!! Next week on Wednesday (September 30, 2009) I am leaving for Montana to go perform/teach at a Jazz Festival and on the way back I am going to spend a few days (October 5, 2009 - October 8, 2009) in Denver since I have always wanted to go and NEVER have! THEN on October 16th I will be up in San Fransisco for a dance competition! After that competition I am planning on chilling and working as much as possible to save up for my AUSTRALIA trip on November 19th!!! After Australia I'm hoping to be able to go back to San Fran (December 4th - 6th) to compete at the Balboa Battle. Then I am HOPING to go to Lindy Focus in Asheville, North Carolina to throw down my and Shaheed's improved showcase!

MAN!!! That made me tired just typing about all of these travels!!! I can't believe how lucky I am to be able to travel all over the world!!

As you can tell I'm super stoked about all of it!

I just can't wait to do more traveling!!!

alright time to /geekingout

1 comment:

falice said...

Dude. How do you travel that much, and work full time and are a full time student...
How do you afford it all?