Saturday, April 11, 2009

Resolution Update

> Get a Passport and go out of the country
> Read at least one book a month
> Eat Better
> Do a full body cleanse at least twice this year
> Exercise more regularly
> Save money
> Travel somewhere I haven't been in the United States
> Dance every chance I get
> Do well in school
> Grow my hair long
> Make more of an effort to be close to my immediate and extended family


Above is the list of New Year's Resolutions I have made. So far I feel I have been successful in a few areas.

> I have not yet bought a passport. I keep saying I'll do it tomorrow.. Trust me tomorrow will come.
>I have kept up on my reading... just barely though! I'm gonna work harder on that one!
>I have started to eat more fruits and vegetables which is awesome (I had cut out sodas, but I fell off the wagon and now I'm gonna start again).
>I have not done a full body cleanse... to tell you the truth I am kind of scared to after reading about them... so I may or may not do that one!
>I have started going dancing a lot more... which doesn't really count as exercise in my book, but it's better than sitting around all day. I am going to start frequenting the gym more often though.
>I saved some money since this was written. Definitely not enough, but I can do a better job at that too!
>I will be traveling to Minneapolis May 1st to the 3rd! Woohoo for being able to completely check one off!
>I have been dancing every chance I get it is awesome how much more I appreciate dance as an art form and as a hobby!
>I haven't been really good about going to class... and I keep saying to myself that I'm gonna do better, but I keep forgetting. So now I have to get my butt in gear!
>HA! my hair is still WAY short!! but that's because of all of the stuff I've done to it!
>Being close to my family is still a work in progress!

No comments: