Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Year's Resolutions

Since it is New Year's Day in a couple days I am, as most individuals do this time of year, making some New Years Resolutions.

I put the Wikipedia link in here, just for those who haven't yet made a resolution... because there is a list of most popular new year's goals.

Here is my list of goals so far... Mind you I may decide to add or subtract from this list as time goes on.

> Get a Passport and go out of the country
> Read at least one book a month
> Eat Better
> Do a full body cleanse at least twice this year
> Exercise more regularly
> Save money
> Travel somewhere I haven't been in the United States
> Dance every chance I get
> Do well in school
> Grow my hair long
> Make more of an effort to be close to my immediate and extended family

I'm pretty satisfied with the list at the moment. I am excited for the New Year. It will be a year of no regrets and it will be fantastic!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to all.My resolutions include stop procrastination,stop cynicism, stop comparing,stop complaining,stop Competing,stop Contending,stop criticizing, Challenging great goals such as world peace n Happiness of Others.To built a strong sense of responsibility.
Wish you all a Joyful New Year.

Cheers!!
Gifts to India|Gifts to chennai|Gifts to Bangalore